1. Who do you work with? I work with women who: want more out of life; are ready for change; desire to stop self-sabatoging behavior and who are burnt out in their current career and want to pursue their passion.
2. Is coaching like therapy? No, therapy often concentrates on the past in order to assist clients; while coaching focuses on the “Now” and moving clients into action. As a life coach I assist clients in getting clear about what they want, whether it be in their faith, finances, fitness or other relationships. As a career coach, I assist clients on gaining clarity regarding the type of work they really want to do and support you in developing an action plan.
3. How long have you been coaching? I started coaching in 2001 with my corporate job. During that time, I trained, mentored and coached independent business owners. I later added to my coaching expertise by pursuing additional professional training certification.
4. How long should I be coached? This can only be determined after having a “Get Acquainted” session. Once I become acquainted with your goals and desires, together, we will decide which coaching program will best fit your needs.
5. How can you help me? I will help you gain clarity in your vision by providing the support and guidance you need to get moving in the direction you desire. I will be your accountability partner, cheerleader, and mentor you need to keep you moving. I will help you develop systems and support you as you implement them to create the change that you desire.